Monday, 25 April 2011

Flashback - interview

Months after the fact but...

I lucky enough to be invited to take part in a radio interview in January about Ussa Nabulsiyeh with the wonderful Alexander McNabb and Jessica Swann on their Techno Tuesday show on Dubai Eye 103.8.

I was in impressive company with some of the region's most prolific and well known bloggers:

SeaBee - Life in Dubai

Who-sane - Who-sane’s rants

Sarah Walton - Sandpit Diaries

Bebhinn Kelly - Hellawafashion

Micheline Hazou - Mich Cafe

Roba Al Assi - AndFarAway



The interviews can be found here. Mine is part 3 but I urge you to listen to all of them.

Go Middle East bloggers! We've seen over the past couple months just how important this global conversation we're taking part in is and it gives me a lot of pride to see how far the region is going with it.

2 comments:

  1. Flashback indeed! Not sure I deserve the 'wonderful', but that day of blogginess was one of my high points of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great - super interesting to hear what everyone had to say.

    Yes 'wonderful'. We could go back to 'inestimable' if you prefer :)

    ReplyDelete